“Are you taking things in July?”
We’ll be taking a little break in July, but make sure you keep your comfy and soft summer things ready to rumble for August! We fully expect there to be an extended summer season, so even though we normally transition to BTS and fall items in August, this year we want a slower transition. SAVE THESE ITEMS:
- Casual, cool and comfy, soft and flowy, nothing too restrictive or fussy! Soft cottons and rayons.
- Pull-on pants, joggers and leggings (like new or new)
- Lounge and athleisure brands
- Sterling silver jewelry, statement pieces
- PLUS SIZE TOPS & SUNDRESSES
- Intimates brand new with tags only
- Summer shoes, sandals and sneakers BRAND NEW or like brand new *especially sizes 9-10
- Summer bags & accessories travel totes and weekender bags
- Designer bags and wallets
- men’s collectible clothing items, like brand new baseball caps, Hawaiian shirts, concert T-shirts, team gear, 1990s track jackets, and similar collectible clothing items. Men’s shorts, too.
So, stay tuned, for when we will be booking August appointments!
What about my Prom dress?
If you have a prom dress with us you have until July 30 to come pick them up! Text Tammy at 508-648-5902 to schedule a time to come get your dresses!