CASH FOR CLOTHES
WHEN ARE WE BUYING?
It's fun and easy! On the dates listed below, we will take the first 25 people who show-up in the morning. We'll quickly get everyone checked-in, you'll leave your items with us for the day and then come back later in the day to collect your CASH FOR CLOTHES and retrieve any "no thank you's". Please keep reading "HOW TO PARTICIPATE" ...and...”FALL’S MOST WANTED LIST”
*HAVE DESIGNER ITEMS? Scroll further down for more info.
Mon. August 12
Mon. August 19
Mon. August 26
Mon. Sept. 9
Mon. Sept. 23HOW TO PARTICIPATE (GENERAL PUBLIC):
- You can bring a maximum of 30 items total, including jewelry and accessories, each time you participate.
- Items must be freshly laundered and gently folded into a sturdy tote bag, box or plastic bin (no hangers, trash bags or paper bags, please). You will get your bag/box/bin back when you settle-up with us.
- Be prepared to leave your things with us for the day. It takes us until 4P to complete the entire process. You can come anytime after 4P to collect your cash and any "no thank you" items.
- We do not itemize receipts, rather we make you a cash offer on the overall lot we've chosen. And while we do share little internal notes with our sellers and mention the items that were of top value to us, you may want to make a list of your things, before you come, for the sake of curiosity ("Oh, cool! They took both pairs of Express jeans!")
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (VIP MEMBERS)
- VIP Members are sellers who signed-up at the beginning of the year, by contributing $20 to our Cape Cod teen fund.
- VIP Members are allowed to drop-off 30 seasonal items, once a month, at their luxury!
- VIP Membership begins every year in May and ends in October, for a total of six months of drop-offs.
- We accept 100 VIPs, every year, who are continuously dropping off at Wicked Thrift, ensuring new arrivals every day!
- To become a VIP, please sign-up for our email alerts so you will be reminded at the beginning of the new year. We accept 100 VIPs a year.
If you are not a regular thrifter or resale shopper, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with average resale prices of pre-loved fashion similar to yours on competitive sites like eBay, Poshmark, ThredUp, etc. Our cash offers are in consideration of many factors, including the brand, size, color, condition, are the tags still on it (new), has it been worn (used), overall desirability to our core shopper.
WHAT DO WE PAY?
Wicked Thrift will make you a fair cash offer of up to 30% for your pre-loved clothing, shoes, accessories, costume jewelry and vintage items. We are known for our honest, fair and well-researched values. All labels are welcome at Wicked Thrift. Special things and premium items always get brownie points!
FALL'S "MOST WANTED" LIST:
SWEATERS SWEATERS SWEATERS all styles, boots, jeans, casual layers and basics, leather and suede, jean jackets of all shapes and sizes, flannel, vintage clothing, fall accessories (hats, shawls, wraps), costume jewelry, handbags and wallets, fancy costumes and costume accessories, anything fringed including flapper and hippie, band and concert tees, team fan gear, Marvel & DC, Harley...and anything else that's wacky!
PLEASE DON'T BRING
There are some things we just don't have success with, or we only accept at certain times of year:
If you have extra special high value items, walk-ins are welcome every day, no appointment needed. If a manager is not available on the spot, be prepared to leave it with us for evaluation.
Designer bags and some other super-premium items, are eligible for a 50/50 consignment with us. We'll try to help you sell your special item for 60 days, giving it as much exposure, as possible. Our social media, fb live showcase videos and our online store have been instrumental in reaching shoppers far beyond Cape Cod. We are awesome agents!
TOP TIER ITEMS(Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Givenchy, Prada, Bottega Veneta, etc,) We are very successful at moving your most exclusive treasures, but if you do not have original dust bag, receipt and documents, Wicked Thrift must perform an authentication process. It is a $20 authentication and appraisal fee, which is waived if you choose to consign your item with us.